We offer discount car rental, car hire in all major cities of Costa Rica
Shop, Compare & Save on Car Rental in Costa Rica
The Costa Rica Car Rental Guideis a one stop car hire specialist for Costa Rica.
We display the rates from most leading Costa Rica car rental agencies and let you choose your car and book in real-time. Decide yourself who to book with after comparing the rates and fleet options of the local car rentals.
Explore Costa Rica with car hire services
Costa Rica offers wonderful and natural beauty such as secluded beaches, rain forest, cloud forest and waterfalls. All these spectacular and wonderful places can be better accessed using a hired car. Hiring a car is actually the perfect way of touring the area. Car hire has got several advantages.
- You can visit the secluded beaches along the coast at your own pace and under your own schedule. With rental car services, you can go to the different beaches like Nicoya Peninsula, manual Antonio, playa Dominical, Montezuma and many others.
- You do not have to worry about carrying your surfing board on and off busses if you have visited Costa Rica on a surfing adventure. With your car, you can also go to various surfing areas along the shores of Costa Rica.
- You can plan your time well. You do not have to do your things hurriedly so that you can catch a bus or taxi.
- There are no cases of luggage theft or pickpocketing since you have your own car.
- With your car hire, you can go to the big city of Puntarenas and also visit the slopes of the southern part of Costa Rica.
The places to visit in Costa Rica
Arenal Volcano National Park
This place should be the first place you think about when you visit Costa Rica. The tour to this national park from Playas Arenal Volcano only takes one and a half hours and after that you can enjoy the natural thermal experience of the Tabacon Resort. If you are fortunate enough, you can see lava flowing down to the hills of the Arenal.
Rincon de La Vieja National Park
This also another place you can visit using the car you have hired where you can take park in various activities such as hiking among others. You can view volcano geysers, waterfall, Costa Rica birds and also howler monkeys. There is also the Borinquen for those who would like to get a massage or any of their pampering treatments.
Beach hopping (Tamarindo and the coast)
While you visit the Papagayo, it is also important to explore various landscapes in Costa Rica. The country has numerous beaches which have different atmospheres. This means you should try out several when you are in this country.
Therefore, car rental services would really be useful and most convenient method of exploring these great beaches. You can begin your day at the Playa La Penca; they normally have lunch in Brasilito, and spend your afternoon in Playa Conchal (where, just like its name, the beach is made up of crushed seashells).
While visiting Tamarindo, you can also visit several villages and towns around to see the cultural practices of folks over there. If you want to have an experience like no other when in Costa Rica, car hire services would go a long way in facilitating the experience. However, be sure to familiarize yourself with the driving regulations before hiring a car.
The Costa Rica Car Rental Guide deals with all major car rental companies and negotiates with the local agencies in Costa Rica to offer the best car rental rates and service for all locations in Costa Rica. This way our clients know they will always receive the best rate and service for their rental car in Costa Rica. In 3 minutes you can compare our rates and book your car rental in Costa Rica while you will find out that we are usually a lot less expensive then booking with the agencies direct.
So make a quote and save up to 50% on car rental in Costa Rica
We offer the following Costa Rica car rental locations
- Liberia Airport
- Nosara Beach Airport
- Puerto Jimenez Airport
- Puerto Limon
- Quepos Airport
- San Jose International Airport
- San Jose Tobias Bolanos Airport
- Tamarindo Airport
- Alajuela Rio Segundo
- Costa Rica Puerto Viejo
- Guanacaste Downtown
- Guanacaste Hotel Hilton Papagayo
- Guanacaste Jw Marriott
- Guanacaste Occidental Allegro Papagayo
- Guanacaste Occidental Grand Hotel
- Guapiles Downtown
- Hotel Diuwak Dominical Beach
- Jaco Beach
- La Fortuna Downtown
- Limon Downtown
- Lindora, Santa Ana
- Mal Pais
- Mal Pais Santa Teresa
- Marina Herradura
- Paso Canoas
- Penas Blancas
- Playa Conchal Downtown
- Puerto Jimenez
- Puerto Limon
- Puerto Viejo
- Rio Blanco Station
- Rio Ii Terrum
- Samara Beach
- San Jose
- San Jose Escazu Plaza Tempo
- San Jose Hotel Best Western
- San Jose Paseo Colon
- San Jose Plaza Viquez
- San Jose Retorno
- Santa Cruz Flamingo Beach